CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stitched to burst in Praise

What a weighty reflection it is to consider that there is a not a single aspect of our being, even in the messiness of our fallen nature, that was not made to give Him all the glory!

I am birthed, disfigured,
Into filth, toxic to all;
Yet, fashioned to hold,
Carved to pour forth -
Praise, exaltation, worship -
From every pore,
Sound, vocal and abdominal;
Faculty, of mind and emotion;
And ligamental motion.
Every cell, in its design,
Stitched to burst - in praise -
Before You.

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
you have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
(Psalm 30:11-12)


0 comments: