CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eyes for Only You

Do you know that feeling when you find a song that resonates a 110% with every fiber of your being? Oh how I want this to be ever upon my heart! I desire this to be spoken through my life!

Your steadfast love has captured my heart
Breaking through the years of my shame
You've quickly become the Lover of my soul
And I tell You it will always be the same

For I have set my heart toward You, Oh Lord
As I dwell in Your courts forevermore
Others call my name and beckon me to come
Oh but I, I have eyes for only You
I will always have eyes for only You

I sing this song that all others may know
My heart is steadfast, never to be moved
Distractions worthy, Oh they fight for my desire
but my devotion will only be proved

"I am my Beloved's, Oh and He is mine"
These are the words that echo through my soul
"Oh how She loves Him" the Angels do say
Through the ages the story will be told


0 comments: